Tours & tastings
The visitor trail
Marché aux Vins organizes regular cellar visit or guided tours and proposes the tasting of 3-10 wines. The visit is a real opportunity to know more about the Burgundy vineyard, the grape varieties and their classification. Moreover, you will also learn about food and wine pairing while tasting the appellations coming from the best terroirs.
- Visit and private tasting: from 10 people (Fleurons de Bourgogne)
- Group tasting on demand: from 20 people
The whole route offered in shop and cellar is done in compliance with sanitary standards. The wearing of the mask is mandatory on the whole site and the hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance of the shop.
WINE AUCTION TASTINGS
Saturday, November 19th and Sunday, November 20th 2022, from 10am to 7pm (last departure at 5.30pm).
To celebrate the 162nd Wine Auction, Marché aux Vins invites you to discover the cellars and the former Church of the Cordeliers, through three tastings composed of the most beautiful climates of Côte d’Or.
Departures of visits and tastings every day from 10AM to 11AM and from 2PM to 5PM. No visits between noon and 2PM.
Annual closures: December 24 and 25, January 1, from January 10 to January 23, 2022 inclusive
2022 Wine Auction Tastings:
Terroirs de Bourgogne, 5 wines:
- Puligny-Montrachet Cuvée de Maizière 2020, Vigne de l’Hospital de Dijon
- Beaune Premier Cru Blanches Fleurs 2020, Château de Meursault
- Savigny-Lès-Beaune, Cuvée de l’Ingénieur Henri Darcy 2018, Vigne de l’Hospital de Dijon
- Beaune Premier Cru Grèves Les Trois Journaux 2017, Château de Meursault
- Pommard, Cuvée Raymond Cyrot 2014, Hospices de Beaune
Grands Climats, 8 wines:
Terroirs de Bourgogne + 3 Premiers Crus:
- Meursault Premier Cru Genevrières, Cuvée Baudot 2017, Hospices de Beaune
- Volnay Premier Cru Cuvée Blondeau 2018, Hospices de Beaune
- Beaune Premier Cru Cuvée Guigone de Salins 2016, Hospices de Beaune
Grands Crus, 10 wines:
Grands Climats + 2 Grands Crus :
- Corton Grand Cru, Cuvée Charlotte Dumay 2016, Hospices de Beaune
- Grand Cru de Gevrey-Chambertin, Domaine Dupont-Tisserandot